DIRECTIONS FOR CANDIDATES APPEARING FOR CBSE BOARD EXAMS
1. Prepare yourself one night before:
- Your uniform.
- Pack your bag.
- Keep admit card & required stationery (pen, pencil, eraser, ruler, geometry box etc.)
- Remember only blue black or royal blue pen/ball point can be used
- Keep one copy of admit card at home.
2. Sleep early, at least for 8 hours.
3. Get up in time and relax.
- Breathe deep, Meditate.
- Warm up your brain & stay calm.
- Pray to God.
- Take blessings of elders.
4. Eat a light home cooked breakfast.
5. Wear a watch (which tells only time)
6. Carry a water bottle with you.
7. Check yourself/pockets before entering the examination room. Do not cheat or indulge in unfair means which may lead to cancellation of paper or disqualification from examination.
8. Allow ample time to arrive:
- Reach the centre 1 hour before the time specified for commencement of exam. On the first day i.e. by 0900hrs and by 0930hrs on the subsequent days.
- By 10:00 AM all students should be in the examination room.
- 10:15 AM - 10:30 AM Reading time
- 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM Writing time.
9. In examination hall be careful:
- Answer Sheet must be provided to you at 10 AM sharp. Fill the OMR sheet (on front of Answer sheet) very carefully and even take help of the examiner to ask for details to fill that OMR. Write Roll number and other other details referring to your Admit Card.
- At 10:15 AM sharp you will be getting Question Paper. Read the Question Paper for 15 minutes, do not mark anything on the question paper.
All the best !
CONTRIBUTED BY TEACHERS OF COMMERCE TEACHER’S GROUP